Frustrated...........
i can not believe that I haven't posted in over a month! that just seems so long!
sooooo things with Jeremy have been really good lately, trying to spend as much time together as we can, some weeks I only see him while passing at work, others I stay with him at his house for 3 days/nights at a time.... The last time I was down there was really great, but we've stopped doing things, I mean we've been dating a month and half, but we don't do anything but hang out at his house watching TV and movies... Which is fine every once and a while.... I find myself pulling away a little, I mean I still look forward to any small amt of time we actually get to see each other, and I still really like him, but I find myself wondering, should he be that comfortable with us that he doesn't want to do anything but sit in his chair watching TV with me sittin on the couch tolerating his ESPN, and poker on TV.... Does he not see that I'm bored to death sometimes and that I might want to do something other than eat Mc Donalds and sit on my ass when we're together. I mean come on now..... He always had so many plans before from mini golf to camping to movies to walks in the park or at the river, trip to riverside, and the riverboat.... Now we sit... Maybe I'm just reading more into it because I'm scared that he's ready to move on to that 'comfortable' stage of the relationship, and I'm not, I still want to be shown a good time, and DATED........
we had one of our 1st differences of opinion and I just haven't decided how I feel about it.... Its just that when he calls me he talks about whatever is on his mind about work, sports, poker, home improvement etc, and I listen because they are all something that he has interest in and so I (for lack of a better word) tolerate his side of the conversation and wait for him to finish and then try to express my feelings on some issues with him, but it never fails that he spaces off, whether its watching TV or what have you, and he either hears nothing that I am saying, or cuts me off in mid conversation and tells me I'm rambling and basically to stop. So finally tonight I made a comment about it. I said "ok- I don't understand how me tolerating your talk of sports, poker, home improvement, and do my best to gain knowledge of things you're interested in, but the second I start talking about something you aren't interested in you tell me I'm rambling or you ignore me..." Essentially he got defensive and accused me of giving him a guilt trip for not being interested in 'girlie things' and told me that girls and guys have something's they should just keep to themselves... In some aspects I totally agree, but if its something I like or something I'm into, or something I really want to share or espress to him, he should be courteous and at LEAST pay attention while I talk about it! He doesn't have to like it! Trust me, I'm not all that excited about ANY SPORT other than my hawkeyes.... ggrrr.... I dunno, we kinda ended the phone call and I told him I'd get online to talk to him later, but here I sit for the last hour online, with no Jeremy in site.... I dunno.... I know its just a difference in opinions, or quite possibly a difference in how we were raised, but still, I think my side is the RIGHT SIDE! .... andI'm frustrated!!!
Well anyways, thats just me expressing some thoughts that I needed to since I can't just call my Linze Lou up at 1am on a Tuesday morning...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home