Butterflies....
soooo here's the scoop.... Jeremy & I have been getting very close.... And its just amazing... About a month ago he was telling me about this 'good' dream he had about me ... Well he began telling me about it and I couldn't figure out why it was a good dream... In his dream he was at a bar with me but I was talking to other guys all night, finally by the end of the dream he was trying to talk to me but I was ignoring him and hanging on this other guy.... Well he went on to tell me that his interpretation of his dream meant that he was insecure about losing me and that it meant that I was really important to him, and if he didn't treat me right, I wouldn't be around... soo because of this dream he knew that he had to make some changes to the ways that he had treated past girlfriends because I was very important and he didn't want me to get away... Isn't that awesome... Seriously who says things like that?! (I love that we were both psych majors in college!!!)
well anyways... I have been staying at his place quite a bit, usually one night a week when we both have time off together. Well Saturday the 15th we both worked together 1st shift which is unusual, we usually get opposite shifts... Anyways I had to work at gators that night so we went to walmart to waste a little time (and get to spend some more time together) and while we were walking around talking I must have said something and then asked how much he liked me being sarcastic... And he grabbed me from behind gave me a backwards hug, and whispered in my ear, "so much, I almost love you"... I was shocked ... And instantly was overcome by butterflies in my tummy.... I just sighed, turned around and kissed him...
well that week I ended up getting my license back on Tuesday after our mandatory team meeting... And I followed him down to his house where I planned on staying that night since I had to work the next evening and he didn't... Well after I had made supper for him and coach (his roommate), we were all watching TV, Jeremy and I were on one couch, sitting/laying at opposite ends with our legs meeting in the middle... He looked at me and mouthed what I thought was "olive juice" and I said out loud, "what are you talking about olives for..." And he laughed ... Later that night when we went to sleep I was laying in his arms in bed and he whispered in my ear "I wasn't talking about olives out there, I said 'I Love You'." And I said it back!... Wow guys, I'M IN LOVE WITH JEREMY!!! And I'm sooo happy!....
sooo, I'm not stupid and I know what you're thinking.. All this is all happening kinda fast... And don't get me wrong, I've thought a great deal about it.. And its most def a little scary, but I actually don't feel like I'm going to get hurt by him... It took me 3 months to tell Brent that I "liked him a lot" ... And after 9 months with him still didn't love him... Jeremy makes me happy, so happy that I cant stand it sometimes ;-) haha.... He makes me laugh, we can both be totally silly one min and serious the next... I dunno, he's pretty great... I swear, everytime me looks at me I cant help but smile.... I get butterflies when he kisses me... Oh gosh, I'm a goner....And so I figure there's only ONE way to love someone and that's WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT.... soooo I'm excited about this.... And I can really see it going somewhere....
this week I was down there staying with him from Monday till Thursday... And it was great! I made supper for him & coach 2 nights, we watched the cardinals game, we carved pumpkins, and then his brother and cousin came over to hang out with us one night as well... It was a grand time and I'm totally happy..... I'm happy that we can be ourselves 24/7 and still like each other for it! haha.... I dunno... I'm in love ... And its grand... Its certainly been long enuf .... And I'm happy that things are finally working out for me in a relationship... I just cant get over how happy he makes me...
well..... I guess that's all for now... I need to get to bed ....
P.S.: Linze Lou I'll talk to you about this sometime tomorrow! Sorry I didn't tell you sooner!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home