not much time to update ... sooo I'll make it short...
I have one more day of orientation (Monday).... then I officially start in the cottage Tuesday!!! YAY!!! I'm very excited and quite nervous about how things will go... the kids are going to be even more challenging than the ones at CFTC... but I think it will be a good fit for me...its a very therapeutic/nurturing facility... the staff and administration seem really great... the kids on the other hand... lets just say that the 1st night I ate supper with the girls in my cottage, they all expressed their hate for me ... because I am 'new staff' ... we have been warned & warned about how they will challenge us, and test us once we officially start in at the cottages... I was already informed of one girl's plans to intimidate me into thinking she was going to 'beat me up'... like I said ... these kids are more challenging than the ones are CFTC...
finally settling in to the house ... finally got everything unpacked TODAY... haha ... it really feels like home now... I'm incredibly happy with the decision to move and take this new job... its definitely giving me a chance to grow and change, more than what staying around mepo could offer...
still do not have internet OR tv.... sooo I dunno when I will be back online and all that ... hopefully sometime this coming week.... if not it will be after the holidays I'm sure...
speaking of holidays.... I doubt I will be home for quite some time.... I work Christmas Eve night & Christmas morning... therefore I have no clue when I will get to see my family for Christmas ... which saddens me greatly!!!... it will be the 1st time I have not been with my mom, dad & sister on Christmas...EVER.... also Jeremy works Christmas day (either 16 hours or 24 hours...) sooo I basically will not be with ANYONE that day... sooo strange...
well that's all I have time for ... hope to be back in the cyber world SOON ... 2 weeks without tv and internet is almost more than I can handle!!!
Loves ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home